Getting your documents notarized Online is Quick, Simple, and Secure.
- The cost for an online notarization is $25 per seal.
If you have access to a smartphone, tablet or computer you can have your documents notarized in minutes!
Here are the steps to complete your notary online:
- Simply book your session by choosing your date and time.
- You will then receive an email from the notary to confirm and connect via designated online platform.
- Create a profile and login to the online notary platform a few minutes before your appointment time.
- You will need to answer security questions in order to be successfully identified via our secure and encrypted system. This section is timed so move quickly. This is to securely verify your identity.
- The system will prompt you to take a clear picture of the front and back of your Identification.
- Using your smartphone, tablet or computer you will upload your document(s) that need to be notarized.
- Once your information is uploaded, the notary will be notified that you are ready to complete notarization.
- Notary public will begin session, verify ID and document(s).
- Once notarization is complete, your session will end.
- Depending on the platform utilized by the notary, you will either pay prior to your session or pay upon completion of notary.
THINGS TO KNOW PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- DO NOT SIGN YOUR DOCUMENT UNTIL YOU ARE IN FRONT OF THE NOTARY.
- IF YOUR DOCUMENT REQUIRES WITNESSES, ALL PARTIES MUST BE PRESENT AT SIGNING. NOTARY CANNOT BE A WITNESS.
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID. (Temporary ID’s are not accepted)
- ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. (No blank spaces) WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SIGNATURES AND DATES.
- IF YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE INCOMPLETE, YOUR APPOINTMENT MAY BE FORFEITED IN ORDER TO HONOR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS.
- WE DO NOT NOTARIZE BIRTH CERTIFICATES OR ANY OTHER VITAL RECORD OR PUBLIC RECORD, or PHOTOGRAPHS.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE SIGNATURE GUARANTEES. This duty is usually performed by officials of the banking and securities industry.
- WE DO NOT CERTIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF OBJECTS. (Paintings, Memorabilia, etc)
- WE DO NOT OFFER LEGAL ADVICE.
- WE DO NOT PREPARE LEGAL DOCUMENTS, OR IMMIGRATION PAPERS. This duty is performed by attorneys licensed to practice in your state.
- WE DO NOT JUDGE CONTESTS OR CERTIFY CONTEST RESULTS.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.